UES2106 – Advertising Account Executive (Commission-Based)
Upper East Site is seeking an Advertising Account Executive (Commission-Based) to join our fast-growing team.
You’ll be expected to cultivate relationships with Upper East Side businesses and drive sales by providing consultation on our available display, social media and newsletter advertisement inventory.
Our ideal candidate is a driven, self-starting seller with excellent communication skills who will listen to client’s needs and provide exceptional service.
Prior sales experience is required, but does not need to be media-related. A college degree is not required.
All work will be done remotely.
About Upper East Site
Upper East Site is an independent and non-partisan local news source known for its hard-hitting coverage of the Lenox Hill, Carnegie Hill and Yorkville neighborhoods of Manhattan’s Upper East Side.
- Deliver high quality sales and customer service to clients
- Create new relationships with clients at all levels
- Ability to uncover clients needs and present solutions
- Drive deals to closure
- Collaborate with internal departments
- Track sales campaigns
- Passionate, self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Impeccable ethics
- Proven record of sales experience
- Knowledge of how advertising works
- Familiarity with the Upper East Side
This sales position is entirely commission-based.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected]
In your cover letter, let us know why you want to work for Upper East Site and how you can help drive revenue-growth.
Upper East Site is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. We strongly encourage applications from black, indigenous and people of color, women and members of the LGBT community.